Friday, September 5, 2014

Tour completed



After returning to our hotel in Quito, we prepared to return home in the AM.
We opted for the buffet breakfast at the Hotel.
Among some really good food we had the choice of cheviche and Sushi.
So good - however, when new to a foreign country, don't eat raw foods.
I ended up in the hospital for 5 days with a parasite problem.  No more Sushi for me. (at least for awhile).



 Purchased this in Cotacachi
Lovely leather bag.
Bob bought 2 leather belts
VERY inexpensive.

Hand carved wooden set
(If Carole ever visits me I might part with this)
My new go-to morning coffee cup
2 scarves I purchased for 2/$5.00
Long beautiful scarves
Warm poncho
Ecuador is also know for it's supreme Chocolate.
Bob bought a lot of it - we've made hot chocolate,
dessert shavings and just munched on it.
So good!


So ended our trip to Quito.  Was so good to get home to a calmer environment!


No comments:

Post a Comment